Established in 1982, we at Poggenamp Nagarsheth Powertronics Pvt. Ltd. offer a wide range of standard as well as custom made laminations for all application areas
· AC/DC motor laminations in standard IEC 63F to IEC 355F with stacked stators and Aluminum die cast rotors, Fans, Generators, Pump motors, Alternators, Automotive, Aviation, Servo motors and many more. We offer self-bonding laminations especially for automotive industry. We also punch CR and HR end laminations up to 2 mm thickness, over and above 2 mm it is either laser cut or water jet.
· Strips/EI laminations as per customers requirements and DIN standards. CNC cut-to-length lines to process all grades of CRNGO as rectangular strip laminations with multiple hole options.
Focus is on processing higher grades for energy efficient products along with conventional grades in thicknesses 0.20/0.35/0.50/0.65 mm. Prime Electrical steel is sourced directly from CSC - Taiwan and India, TKES - India, SAIL – India, JSW Steel - India, Tata Steel – India, Cogent - UK.
Value addition to the laminations through our associates are: - Machining of stators and rotors, Winding of stators, Shaft insertion in rotors, Aluminum / Cast Iron motor body, Copper die cast rotors, Laser cutting for prototypes.
State-of-art manufacturing facilities spread over 10,000 m² of built-up area houses modern –
· High speed / gang punching presses from 32 T up to 400 T
· Vertical die casting m/c from 75 T up to 250 T, broaching for rotor ID
· Notching / indexing up to 1200 mm diameters
· Auto cleating / auto welding machines
· Slitting lines to accommodate coil weight up to 20 MT and width up to 1300 mm
· BAB (Burning / Annealing / Bluing) type continuous furnace capable to process 500 M.T. of laminations/month along with host of supporting equipment’s.
Our modern testing and inspection facilities incorporates Epstein test frame, Franklin tester, Rotor analyzer, Stator core tester, Optical CMM and more.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 16949:2008 certified company. Our capacity to punch 2000 MT/month of finished laminations will surely meet your demanding parameters.